ENJOYABLE SUMMER LEISURE ACTIVITIES IN JECHEON!
Cheongpung Land Bungee JumpFreefall through the air as you jump toward a picturesque, blue lake. Just the thought of the freedom of bungee jumping makes your nerves tingle. A staggering 62m drop at the Cheongpung Land bungee jump will ensure you a thrilling experience to make you forget all about the heat.
• Operating hours: 10:00~19:00 (During the festival, closing time may vary. call us for more detail.)
• Price : Bungee jump \40,000
• Inquiry : 043-648-4151
• Address : 6, Cheongpungho-ro 50-gil, Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
Mountain Experience CenterAdventures that foster courage and teamwork! Constituted of nature-friendly challenge courses, Mountain Experience Center provides groups or teams with challenges that help build project management and relationship skills as well as problem solving capacity.
• Operating hours: 10:00~18:00
• Programs: Marine tower, sky tower, eco-track, survival games, team building, etc.
• Inquiry : 043-646-8785
• Address : 100, Cheongpungho-ro 39-gil, Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
Jjokbit Lake CruiseThe famous sights of Cheongpung Lake need to be seen from a boat in order to appreciate properly. The 51 kilometer waterway of Cheongpung Naru and Janghoe Naru boasts stunning views of Oksunbong Peak, which looks like a jade-colored bamboo shoot, Gudambong Peak, Seokbyeok, and Geumsu Mt. The one hour trip of mesmerizing landscape will be done before you realize. A must place for lovers. (Please make inquires at 09:00 on the day you want.)
• Cheongpung Naru ↔ Janghoe Naru • Operating hours: 09:00~17:00
• Price : Adults \14,000 / Children(Ages 3~12) \9,000
• Inquiry : Cheongpung Naru 043-647-4566
• Address : 54, Munhwajae-gil, Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
Cheongpung Lake Monorail TourBibong Mt. is in the shape of a bird about to take flight in search of food after brooding. It is a famous mountain that stands 531m above sea level in the central area around Cheongpung Lake. You can take the monorail to the peak along the outer ring road of Bibong Mt. to see a runway and a breathtaking view of the mountains and landscape around Cheongpung Lake.
• Operating hours : 09:00~16:40
(Reservations must be made in advance online.)
• Monorail Price: Adults \8,000 Children(Ages 4~12) \6,000
• Inquiry : 043-653-5120
• Address : 879-17, Cheongpungmyeongwol-ro, Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
Cozy Camping SitesLeisure is now evaluated by ‘how do you relax’ and ‘how freely you relax’. With the upcoming vacation season, camping sites that the entire family can enjoy are getting a lot of attention. Accordingly, several camping sites are in Jecheon City to attract the increasing number of campers. We strongly recommend camping which will satisfy all the senses where you can stay in the fresh natural environment to heal your tired mind and body while enjoying the beauty of Jecheon.
• Woraksan Uksoo Auto Camping Sites | 721-12, Woraksan-ro, Deoksan-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do Tel. 010-4362-7418
• Hakhyeon Camping Sites | 368-3, Hakhyeon-ri, Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do Tel. 043-647-7080
• Deokdonggol Auto Camping Sites | 23-26, Deokdong-ro 2-gil, Baegun-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do Tel. 010-4315-6978
•Chungpung Auto Camping Sites | 103 Cheongpungho-ro 39-gil Gumsung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do Tel. 010-9171-2723