When and How to Reserve Tickets to the 17th JIMFF
Here’s when and how to reserve tickets to the 17th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival.
※ Tickets to the 17th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival are available only through online and mobile reservation, as the Festival has reduced the number of seats by more than 50% to prevent the spread of COVID 19, by minimizing the number of face-to-face events. A ticket box will be running, but tickets are not available for purchase on site. Also, please understand that programs may be cancelled depending on the developments of COVID 19.
|When||Wednesday, Aug 4th, 2021 - 1 hour before the screening or performance begins|
|How||Sign up and log in to the official JIMFF website and book on the ticket reservation page. One person may reserve up to four tickets of each program.|
|Payment Method||Credit/Debit card, bank transfer, JIMFFriends reservation number|
1. You must sign up and log in to the official JIMFF website to reserve tickets.
2. Chrome is the recommended browser, but bank transfer can only be done on the Internet Explorer.
3. To prevent the spread of COVID 19, you are recommended to enter the theater with mobile tickets after online reservation. However, mobile tickets are not available for discounted tickets.
4. If you have discounted tickets, please present evidential document (resident registration card, disabled person’s welfare card, person of national merit card, etc.) at the ticket box on the day of event and get your tickets issued.
5. Personal data collected from the QR codes will be automatically deleted two weeks after the festival ends, except when requested by the Korea Center for Disease Control and Prevention Agency.
※ For more information, please check [Tickets > Reservation Information].
Megabox Jecheon, Jecheon City Cultural Center
※ At the 17th JIMFF, all screenings are due to start on time. Late arrivals will only be admitted in the first 15 minutes. The same goes for the screenings for short film collections.
※ Please arrive in advance to allow sufficient time for quarantine procedures.
※ As per the COVID-19 quarantine measures, please take the seat designated on your ticket.
※ You may not change seats during the screening.
※ No Photography : Please refrain from bringing in cameras or recording equipment.
※ Photography, video, or audio recording of any kind is not permitted during the screening.
※ No food except water and drink is allowed in theaters to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
※To prevent the spread of COVID-19, coatroom is not available in the venue.
※ You must produce a valid mobile or paper ticket to gain entry to the screening.
※ Mobile ticket is recommended to reduce personal contact as much as possible.